One-click Managed Blockchain Launch Solution
Launch a blockchain in no time with our one-click managed blockchain development service- DLTStack. Reinforced with multi-layered security, easy navigability and other vital features, DLTStack facilitates easy and fast blockchain deployment to help you explore limitless opportunities within the blockchain space.
Launch Your Blockchain With DLTStack and Save Time, Effort and Money!
DLTStack is a revolutionary one-click managed blockchain launch service that allows users to configure and launch a Cosmos or Substrate-based blockchain quickly. The platform provides access to powerful out-of-the-box tools and features, including a blockchain explorer, faucet, and governance, to help users monitor and grow their blockchain. DLTStack also offers scalable infrastructure and easy upgrading, ensuring users can take advantage of new features and tech improvements almost instantly.
Features of DLTStack
Powerful Tools and Features
Genesis State Recovery
Security and Support
Why Use DLTStack?
DLTStack provides enhanced security for your blockchain through the use of cryptographic protocols and improved data storage methods. In addition, the platform includes security measures such as identity verification, two-factor authentication, and access control to offer your blockchain added layers of security.
Scale up Effortlessly
Blockchain Framework and Protocol Support
Get a Visual Tour of Our Product With These Screenshots
Select your preferred blockchain or framework
Select a blockchain or framework to build your blockchain on. We currently offer the option of developing on Cosmos and Substrate and are in the process of expanding our offerings to include Stellar and EVM-based blockchains
Fill in the configurations under “Genesis File Settings”
Allow DLTStack to create your chain’s genesis block by providing specific information, such as consensus parameters and application state.
Set up the nodes
Choose a public cloud provider such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure, or opt for a private cloud server and adjust the number of nodes required to support the network. Once done, press the “Launch Blockchain” button.
Make the chain live
Finally, hit the publish button and see your blockchain come to life. Now, your blockchain is active and can be used for its intended purpose.
Request a Demo
All information will be kept confidential.
What is a managed blockchain service?
Who can benefit from a managed blockchain service?
What are the benefits of using a managed blockchain service?
- Simplicity: Managed blockchain services offer a fast and easy way to set up and deploy a new blockchain, without the need for specialized technical expertise and also manage it.
- Speed: Managed blockchain services can significantly reduce the time it takes to set up and deploy a new blockchain, allowing businesses to bring new solutions to the market faster.
- Cost-effectiveness: Managed blockchain services typically offer a fully managed service, taking care of all the specialized hardware, software, and personnel needs. This can make it more affordable for businesses to get started with blockchain projects and focus on other areas of their business.
What types of services are included in a managed blockchain solution?
- Blockchain setup: Managed blockchain services can help businesses to set up and configure a new blockchain, including selecting the appropriate platform and configuring the necessary infrastructure.
- Data management: Managed blockchain services can help businesses manage and maintain their blockchain data, including importing and exporting data as needed.
- Security: Managed blockchain services can provide security measures to protect businesses’ data and ensure the integrity of their blockchain.
- Maintenance and support: Managed blockchain services can provide ongoing maintenance and support to ensure that businesses’ blockchains are always up-to-date and running smoothly.
What is DLTStack?
Who can use DLTStack?
What is the difference between DLTStack managed blockchain service and traditional blockchain development methods?
How does DLTStack work?
Is DLTStack secure?
A permissioned blockchain bridges the gap between public and private blockchains by allowing users’ data to flow safely and transparently.
Smart contract audits are an integral part of the smart contract development process. Take a closer look at how it can be beneficial to your project.
Follow our article to get an insight into all the top-managed blockchain solutions. Managed blockchain solutions help businesses to leverage the advantages of blockchain technology seamlessly.